2014-2015 Academic Year
The Housing/Dining Agreement is separate application from the University’s admission application. Completing a Housing/Dining Agreement does not guarantee admission to the University and completing the application for admission to the University does not guarantee admission to University Housing. University Housing will process your Housing/Dining Agreement if you have not been admitted to the University. However, you will not be assigned to a room until you are admitted to the University. If you are denied admission to the University and University Housing has processed your application, you will be refunded your $200 prepayment.
Please note: Housing/Dining Agreements are for the entire academic year (fall and spring semesters). Residents who cancel the Housing/Dining Agreement for 2015 Spring Semester but remained enrolled in NKU classes are subject to a 50% room rate cancellation fee.
To apply for the 2014-2015 Academic Year on campus housing:
- Read the following documents:
- Go to the Student Housing Gateway to complete the online Housing/Dining Agreement
- Mail/deliver your $200 nonrefundable prepayment with the Housing/Dining Agreement Confirmation Page. You will receive an email with the Housing/Dining Agreement Confirmation Page and your RMS ID number. Please sign the Confirmation Page and return to our office.
- Prepayments are accepted in the forms of electronic check, check, money order, and cash. To pay by electronic check, please visit: https://mynku.edu. Once logged in, click on the “Student Self Service” link.
- Your RMS ID number is needed if you wish to request a specific roommate. You and your preferred roommate will need to exchange RMS ID numbers so that we can honor your roommate preference pending space availability and the date you both submit your completed application (online Housing/Dining Agreement, signed Housing/Dining Agreement Confirmation Page, and $200 nonrefundable prepayments).