The Housing/Dining agreement is separate from the application for admission to the University. Completing the Housing/Dining agreement does not guarantee admission to the University, and completing the application for admission to the University does not guarantee admission to University Housing.
University Housing will process your Housing/Dining agreement if you have not been admitted to the University. However, you will not be assigned to a room until you are admitted to the University. If you are denied admission to the University, and University Housing has processed your application, your $200 prepayment will be refunded.
Did you know that...
- First year students who live on campus have a higher retention rate, higher GPA, and complete more credit hours than their peers who commute.
- Students who live on campus feel more involved and connected with the campus community.
- All rooms are equipped with cable, phone, and high-speed internet at no additional cost.
- University Housing provides a wide range of facilities, including traditional residence halls, suites, and apartments.
- University Housing plans social and educational programs which aim to enhance student learning both in and out of the classroom.
- Approximately 70% of students who live on campus live within commuting distance.